|In our school, we take pride in the following traditions:
1. To be always friendly with one another inside and outside the school.
2. To avoid vulgarity in our talk and behaviour.
3. To accept whatever work is assigned to us, as our rightful share.
4. To offer help to any unattended visitor, we happen to meet in the school premises.
5. To rise and show due respect when any Father, teacher or visitor enters any room in which we happen to be.
6. To be courteous to and sportsman like with opposite teams and with officials.
7. To respect the library and the right of other boys and girls for using it.
8. To respect the beauty of the school premises and to pick up any rough papers dropped by others to keep it clean.
9. To avoid dropping papers in the school premises and to report any damage which we may observe.
10. To learn and observe good manners at table and elsewhere. These traditions are little things in themselves, but they can not be enforced since this would destroy their value. The desire to observe them must come from within and must be genuine; only then can one’s character be made.